Friday 6 December 2013

digipck trail

This was my first attempt at making my digipack on photoshop, I tried linking in each theme from the music video on to the album. After getting to this stage (even without the front cover) I could tell that didn't look good at all so I have decided to go with one theme, which is the football theme. The digipack doesnt look good because the images contrast massively and clash in style. I really like my back cover though so i will keep that and stick with the football theme and I think I should include a picture of the band on a football pitch but with musical instruments so you can tell they are the band and not just some random people. I am going to take a picture of me jake and kelsea with items that are musically linked in front of a goal. This will link in with the football theme. For the inside covers I will use a football pitch to go over both of them as this alos links in with the football theme and means there is no blank spaces, plus I didnt want anything to complicated to go behind where the cd would have been.

Sam Lyon

No comments:

Post a Comment