Friday 6 December 2013

The songs I have used on my digipack

I have used 14 different songs on my didgipack and i have picked them all from the same sort of genre so the songs arent out of place and the album seems more realistic, as you wouldn't get Eminem on the same album as you me at six or Bastille. So the songs I have chosen are:
1. The weight of living Bastille
 2. She moves in her own way The Kooks
 3. Of the night Bastille 4.Take aim Kasabian
 5. Fire Kasabian
 6. Lyla Oasis
 7. Sex on fire Kings of Leon
 8. When the sun goes down Arctic Monkeys
 9. Pompeii Bastille
 10. My number The Foals
 11. On our way The Royal concept
 12. The city The 1975
 13. Lived a lie You me at six
 14. She wants me The Pigeon Detectives
 On the actual digipack though I didnt include the bands names as its supposed to be all by the same artist and not a compalation so I set the album out as if the band has done all the songs. Plus I put the songs in a certain order so that they fit around the football boot that is also on the back cover as I thought this would look really good, and the people I showed it too thought that this was a very good idea as it doesnt miss out on any detail.

Sam Lyon

No comments:

Post a Comment